Eastern Caribbean: Ballroom Dance on Celebrity Cruises – January 7 to January 14, 2017.
Highlights of Eastern Caribbean Ballroom Dance Cruise-Ballroom Dance Celebrity Ballroom dance with us on Celebrity Cruise.
- 7 nights and 8 days of amazing weather aboard Celebrity Reflection.
- Join our award-winning intentionally acclaimed dance professionals for dance evening, daily dance classes, special dance parities, and much more.
- Bask in the warmth and sunshine of the Caribbean; visiting San Juan Puerto Rico, Grand Cayman, and of course – Miami.
- Gratuities, port fees, taxes, dance parties and dance lessons included in pricing.
- Access to the world-renowned Canyon Ranch spa facilities and services abort the Celebrity Reflection.
- Dance in style with our international pros
Want to know more? LET’S TALK
Round-trip Miami on Celebrity Cruises – Reflection
DATES : Jan. 7 – 14, 2017 (7 Days)
We had a great time!
Don’t miss our next ballroom dance cruise.
FARES INCLUDE: Cabins as per your selection, government taxes of $124, gratuities $105, beverage package, all meals, dance lessons with our professional team, private dance party, private cocktail party, dance evenings with our pros, fantastic camaraderie, and much more.
The perfect beginning to a new year…a sun-kissed escape balancing blissful days at sea with superb professional ballroom dance classes, sandy beaches, and the ever-interesting San Juan, Puerto Rico.
|Sat Jan 7||Miami, Florida||4:00 PM|
|Sun Jan 8||At Sea|
|Mon Jan 9||San Juan, Puerto Rico||3:30 PM||11:00 PM|
|Tue Jan 10||Philipsburg, St. Maarten||9:30 AM||6:00 PM|
|Wed Jan 11||Basseterre, St. Kitts||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Thu Jan 12||At Sea|
|Fri Jan 13||At Sea|
|Sat Jan 14||Miami, Florida||7:00 AM|
*Pricing per person
Inside cabin: $1,289.00 CAD (sold out)
Ocean view cabin starting at: $2,048.00 CAD per person
Balcony cabin starting at: $2,308.00 CAD per person
Concierge Class starting at: $2,255,00 CAD
Aqua class: $2,488.00 CAD (one cabin at this price)
Prices based on availability at the time of booking.
Included: Accommodations, all meals, group dance classes, ship entertainment, fabulous sunshine and warm weather, beverage package, great fun, and Eviactive’s special brand of organization and enthusiasm.
Not Included: Flights, personal purchases, travel insurance, pre or post stays, wifi, gratuities, port fees $200.00 CAD per person.
Note: *Port fees $200.00 CAD are not included in the pricing. Prepaid gratuities include dining room staff, the assistant waiter, and the stateroom attendants. Port and government taxes are subject to change by the cruise line and are out of the control of Evia or GAM-SPS Travel Inc.